To Our Valued Clientele,
The healt and safety of our passengers, partners and employees is top priority.
As questions and concerns arise as a result of COVID-19 (commonly referred to as Coronavirus), our company has taken a number of precautionary measures to provide the highest level of protection for our customers and staff.
We scrupulously follow a vehicle disinfection procedure with the following steps :
– The car is cleaned every day, and sometimes several times, in our garage. We have our own car-wash.
– Interior windows are cleaned once a day.
– Carpets are vacuumed 2 to 3 times a day.
– There are no magazines, newspapers or other paper products.
Between each service, the interior is desinfected using bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal spray :
– The partition wall
– All seats and headrests, armrests, consoles and seatbelt.
– Door pannels and all interior and exterior handles.
Drivers have the following instructions :
– Wear a mask.
– No contact with the passenger(s).
– Don’t accept paper documents given to them.
– They help by keeping a distance of 1,5 meter.
– Offer a facial mask and disinfectant wipe to passengers if they do not have their own.
– On request, offer a sealed sterilized water bottle.
– Open windows a little to help air circulation ( do not recirculate air ).
– Before and after the service, they disinfect their hands with hydro-alcoholic gel.
Please forward this information on to anyone traveling to Belgium who will use our services.
We appreciate your understanding and are dedicated to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service that you have come to expect.
We wish you the best of health and look forward to serving you again soon !